KEY TO ELECTRONICS
The book has been designed to help you understand how electronic circuits work. It will provide you with the basic underpinning knowledge necessary to appreciate the operation of a wide range of electronic circuits including amplifiers, logic circuits, power supplies and oscillators. The book is ideal for people who are studying electronics for the first time at any level including a wide range of school and college courses. It is equally well suited to those who may be returning to study or who may be studying independently as well as those who may need a quick refresher.
The 4th edition, published May 2015, contains:
- A new chapter on electronic applications and the Raspberry Pi
- More than 140 examples with fully worked solutions
- 250 end-of-chapter problems with answers
- 80 revision problems designed for exam preparation
- 22 practical assignments
- 20 end-of-chapter praactical assignments covering everything from Ohm's Law to PICs
- Practical advice on circuit design, construction and fault-finding
- A set of nine appendices packed with data and reference information including the essential underpinning maths (ideal for the independent learner or those who may need a little extra help with mathematics).